Posted February 14, 2017
Camp Kinderland has openings in our kitchen this summer. We are looking to fill several Prep Cook positions. Salaries commensurate with experience. The start date is June 25, and the last date of employment is August 19, 2016 with opportunity for re-hiring for future summers. Camp Kinderland is located in Tolland, Massachusetts.
Camp Kinderland is a multicultural overnight summer camp and community that honors our progressive secular Jewish roots through our commitment to economic, racial, and social justice. Kinderland’s summer programming and year around activities integrate progressive values with arts, recreation, and activism in a compassionate and caring environment.
Please send your resume to Executive Director Cindy Zingher at CindyZ@kinderland.org.
Email Cindy or call 718-643-0771 with any questions.
We are seeking two Registered Nurses (RN) with the State of MA or NY. The dates are June 27 through August 19, 2017.
The Camp Nurse provides all the health care for the campers and staff.
• Manages any medication administration, whether physician prescribed or over the counter medications.
• Review all the medicals of the campers for medical alerts and special conditions.
• Provide assessment of and health care for injuries or illnesses.
• Provide all first aid and care appropriate for an RN that is necessary to address any injury or illness that occurs at the camp.
• Make recommendations for further medical care for campers/staff whose illnesses or injuries that cannot be addressed at the camp.
• Review and consult on any camper illnesses and make all necessary reports to DOH for mandated illnesses and injuries.
• Communicate with parents when a camper receives treatment in the infirmary that requires sleeping in the infirmary or going out to the Doctors.
• Maintain the Medical Log for all services provided to campers and staff.
• Maintain the Infirmary in an orderly fashion.
• Camp Nurse must remain on campus for the duration of the shift or program.
• Fulfill any other health related job activities important to the success of the camp.
Interested parties should send a resume with two references to: Camp Director: Cindy Zingher at firstname.lastname@example.org