We are seeking two Registered Nurses (RN) with the State of MA or NY. The dates are June 27 through August 19, 2017.
The Camp Nurse provides all the health care for the campers and staff.
• Manages any medication administration, whether physician prescribed or over the counter medications.
• Review all the medicals of the campers for medical alerts and special conditions.
• Provide assessment of and health care for injuries or illnesses.
• Provide all first aid and care appropriate for an RN that is necessary to address any injury or illness that occurs at the camp.
• Make recommendations for further medical care for campers/staff whose illnesses or injuries that cannot be addressed at the camp.
• Review and consult on any camper illnesses and make all necessary reports to DOH for mandated illnesses and injuries.
• Communicate with parents when a camper receives treatment in the infirmary that requires sleeping in the infirmary or going out to the Doctors.
• Maintain the Medical Log for all services provided to campers and staff.
• Maintain the Infirmary in an orderly fashion.
• Camp Nurse must remain on campus for the duration of the shift or program.
• Fulfill any other health related job activities important to the success of the camp.
Interested parties should send a resume with two references to: Camp Director: Cindy Zingher at email@example.com